Friday 31 August 2018

Golem for Kings of War Dwarf Army

This is one of the strongest units in my Kings of War Dwarf army and I loved painting it up because of the detail on it, for instance, the dinosaur skeleton on its back made me smile.
This is pretty straight-forward post really, it isn't based but will be based with snow and ice to match the other Dwarves I've shown off. I painted it to look like old and worn rocks, the scatter on the dirt and the glitter on the gems and body was later added as I thought it looked effective. Enjoy.

Like what you see? Contact me about painting your figures: http://danteswargaming.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html






3 comments:

  1. For me, that is what an Earth Elemental/Earth Golem should look like. Reminds me of Tim Allen's battle with the stone creature, in the "Galaxy Quest" movie. Nice work! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that battle in Galaxy Quest, I totally agree with you how an Earth Elemental/Golem. Thanks for the feedbak.

      Delete