Wednesday 8 August 2018

Warhammer 40K Vehicles

Space Wolves were always my favourite 40K army when I was growing up, the colour scheme of them was fairly unique and the cool grey really looked effective with the bright yellow shoulder pads.
My Space Wolves army used to be fairly big consisting of a few squads of marines, various vehicles, and character figures. The only problem was that I didn't get a chance to play with them, despite having a lovely looking army, so a few years ago I sold off most of my Space Wolves army. It wasn't until the other day that I discovered that I had missed a few bits and pieces of my army. 

So upon finding a Whirlwind, Razorback and Predator I took them out of the box they had been dormant in so long, dusted them off and set about sprucing them up. I won't play with these as I literally don't have much else to use with them, so now that I have made them look great again I will sell them to fund my fantasy armies. I enjoyed painting them, the hardest part was matching in the grey I ended up mixing my own grey up which matched really well with the Space Wolves Gray that they were painted with. Weathering and mud were added to them to make them look battle worn, the Razorback has bullet damage and other battle damage on it. 

The pictures are below I hope you enjoy them.

Like what you see? Contact me about painting your figures: http://danteswargaming.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html









































No comments:

Post a Comment