Thursday 23 August 2018

Character Figures for my Basilian Army

In Kings of War, there are certain leaders are characters that they never used to produce, for the Basilians that included Dictators, Phoenix, War Wizards, Bearer of the Holy Icon, Priest, High Paladin and an Abbess to name a few.
So as I was starting to collect a Basilian army I needed to find suitable figures to use for these characters, Then I found Reaper Miniatures and started to gather my characters.

I ordered three Priestesses, one male High Paladin, one female High Paladin, one Dictator, two War Wizards, two Mercenaries and a Stone Golem (for the Dwarf Army). The Mercenaries and Stone Golem will be shown off in another blog post along with the Phoenix I got from elsewhere. 

I really like the detail in Reapers figures and found them a joy to paint, they aren't based up yet as I am still undecided on how I will be basing my Basileans up, I was considering having them come from the desert which would make interesting bases. The pictures are below, enjoy.

Like what you see? Contact me about painting your figures: http://danteswargaming.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html

War Wizard


Priestess


War Wizard


Priestess


Male High Paladin



Priestess


Dictator


Female High Paladin


No comments:

Post a Comment