Sunday 9 September 2018

Warsmith and Dwarf Standard Bearer

Here we have the Warsmith and the Standard Bearer for the Mountain Dwarves third of my Kings of War Dwarf army.
The Mountain Dwarves are the largest part of my forces, being slightly bigger than that of the Free Dwarves and Imperial Dwarves armies. The Mountain Dwarves have the Rangers, Beserkers, Artillery, Brocks and the Ironguard at their disposal as well as their Ironwatch Crossbows and Rifles, their Ironclad and any special characters or beasts will hail from the mountain, such as the Golem.  The other two factions in my Dwarf army have their own Ironwatch and Ironclad to call upon.

Having said that, the Beserkers, Brocks, Rangers and Artillery are not in the russet and green of the Mountain Dwarves, I decided to give them their own colour schemes to represent clans/ guilds within the Dwarven society. My Artillery is in yellow, grey and black, Rangers are in greens and browns and the Beserkers and Brocks are in greys, reds and browns.  The Warsmith pictured below is not in yellow, grey and black like the rest of the Artillery as they are lords from within the main military ranks of the Mountain and would, therefore, be in russet and green.

They are both based quite heavy with snow, a lot like the Ironwatch in my previous post. There are a few rocks near the Warsmith and the Artillery will most likely follow suit with how he was based.

The pictures are below and I hope you enjoy them.

Like what you see? Contact me about painting your figures: http://danteswargaming.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html









No comments:

Post a Comment