Thursday 9 August 2018

Frostgrave Dwarves

These are a few of the old citadel dwarves that I have used as my Frostgrave war band, the ones shown below are not regularly in my main war band and act more as reserves.
My main war band will be showcased in a future post. These old citadel dwarves are quite stumpy and I don't particularly like the fact that some of them basically have no legs, just stomachs on feet.

Many of these figures needed to be repainted when I found them out, though a few of them were in perfect condition having been painted by my Dad years earlier, those are easy to spot as they have nice hand painted shield designs.

I love the concept of Frostgrave, adventuring through a frozen city that is slowly thawing out, as such when I based them up I took that into consideration. I put sand on the bases and painted it grey and dry brushed it with a couple of lighter greys, then the snow was added to the bases but only in sporadic places so that the grey could show thru. Finally, small bushes were added to them to finish them off, I think it adds a little bit of green to the frozen city.

Pics are below, enjoy.

Like what you see? Contact me about painting your figures: http://danteswargaming.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html







No comments:

Post a Comment