Saturday 14 July 2018

15mm Mighty Armies Orc Army

I have recently finished painting and basing a 15mm Mighty Armies Orc army, I based these similar to how I based the Dwarf Border army.
Again I used a variety of different bushes to make the bases look good, I used the same scatter material as I used before as it is a really good mix. These were different from previous Orc figures I have painted as these are a very heavily armoured army, the black orcs are particularly heavily armoured and without much cloth/clothes showing from underneath. I painted the armour a gunmetal colour and the weapons too, then I painted silver on the edges of the weapons to make the weapons look sharp and deadly. The flag I made and painted myself, I think it looks particularly effect and doesn't cover the head of the standard bearer. Altogether though it is a lovely army, pics are below.

Like what you see? contact me about painting your figures: http://danteswargaming.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html











2 comments:

  1. Cool orcs! I really like the scars on the faces of the ones holding knives.

    ReplyDelete