Sunday 8 July 2018

15mm Mighty Armies Dwarves

I painted a nice Dwarf Border Army for mighty armies.
I put a lot of hard work into making them look like a really nice and intimidating Dwarf force on the table. As I said in my first post I believe that how the basing looks really makes the figures look the part and with these I added some sponge bushes in a few shades of green, those with the groundwork I put on the bases and the green scatter material for the grass I think makes the bases look really great for anyone's wargames table. The Rangers were painted to make them look like they would blend into a woodland environment, using a simple neutral green and a brown makes them look great in my opinion. This Dwarf army sold pretty quickly recently, let me know what you thought in the comments below.

Like what you see? contact me about painting your figures: http://danteswargaming.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html



No comments:

Post a Comment