Sunday 28 July 2019

Dreadball

I have started painting my Dreadball team after recently buying a Dreadball Starter set.
 The team I am painting are the Ninth Moon Tree Sharks (Yndij), to myself they looked a lot like Lizardmen and that appealed to me as did the colour scheme. Having read the background to my team, that came with them, I opted to paint them in a metallic green to represent the Ancestral style green armour they wear. The figures themselves were very well cast and I had very little to clean upon them, they were enjoyable to paint and didn't take too long to finish. There was a decent amount of detail on them, also I decided to keep them glossy instead of adding on the matt varnish as I thought they would look a lot nicer and more dynamic during gameplay than being a flat matt. Pics are below enjoy and a video will be up in a further post about the painting of them.

Support Me

Like what you see? Contact me about painting your figures: http://danteswargaming.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html










No comments:

Post a Comment